Based in Toronto, Canada
February 13, 2018 (PC/Mac) Summer 2018 (Console)
|USD||$14.99 (pc/mac) / $16.99 (console)|
|EUR||€14.99 (pc/mac) / €16.99 (console)|
|CAD||$16.99 (pc/mac) / $19.99 (console)|
|GBP||£10.99 (pc/mac) / £13.49 (console)|
Fossil Hunters is a casual action-adventure game about digging for fossils and building your own dinosaurs.
You are an adventuring Fossil Hunter who has traveled to a remote, mysterious dig site to discover the most incredible fossils the world has ever seen! Discover and assemble your own fossil creations and avoid cave-ins, monsters, and traps while you explore exciting underground environments. Find secrets, treasure and more as you uncover clues to the whereabouts of the fossil hunters who came before you, and endeavor to reach the very bottom of the caves.
- Modular fossil building system allows you to build any way you like
- Your journey is your own: fill your field journal with notes, secrets, and sketches you discover along the way
- Play with up to 3 other friends in the frantic local co-op mode
- 30 hand-crafted levels with new fossils, secrets, and power-ups to discover
- Play as one of 4 unique Fossil Hunters with multiple colour variations
- Lush, fully orchestral soundtrack
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner, Ubisoft Toronto Indie Series presented by National Bank 2017." Toronto, Canada, January 2017
Request Press Copy
Contact us at email@example.com to request a copy!
r/NintendoSwitch Reddit AMA
The dev team answers questions about Fossil Hunters (Switch) on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/8wb2mm/were_reptoid_games_and_we_just_launched_fossil/.
About Reptoid Games
Reptoid Games is a small game studio based in downtown Toronto. The Reptoid team has a ton of experience making digital entertainment for human beings of all ages. Their mission is to make fun games that are worth talking about, sharing with your friends, and playing over and over again.
More information on Reptoid Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Fossil Hunters Credits
Co-Founder, Technical Director
Co-Founder, Creative Director
Music Composition and Production
Orchestration and Piano Versions
Fossil Hunters was made possible with the support of the Ontario Media Development Corporation